Thank you for choosing Lincoln’s ChalleNGe Academy
Acceptance is on a first come, first serve basis, so don’t delay!
Academy capacity is limited. The residential phase of our program is set up for 400 beds.
Applications submitted after we are full, or past the deadline, will be reviewed for the next class.
The next Class starts July 12th 2017.
- Legal citizen and resident of Illinois
- 16 to 18 years of age at start of class
- Drug free before arrival (we are not a detox program) you will be tested during program
- Mentally and Physically capable of completing the program
- No court cases pending
- No felony Convictions
- Cannot be awaiting sentencing or be on adult parole or probation
- Volunteer only, you cannot be court ordered
APPLICATION PROCESS STEPS
- Fill out Contact Form For Recruiters. (After completion, you will be given access to the Application).
- Print and fill out the application to bring to orientation.
- Download and fill out this Mentor Application.
- Schedule an orientation with a recruiter in your region.
- Upon notification of acceptance, download and read Acceptance Information Pamphlet.
Bring to orientation a copy of applicants:
- Social Security Card
- Either a State ID or IL Driver’s License
- Immunization records
- Birth Certificate
- Completed Mentor Application
- Health insurance coverage- If on public assistance ensure that the card number is on the form
- Highschool Transcript
NOTE: If you are a resident alien you will need to bring a copy of your visa.