Thank you for choosing Lincoln’s ChalleNGe Academy
Applications must be processed no later than June 30th, or until pre-registration capacity is filled.
Academy capacity is limited. The residential phase of our program is set up for 400 beds.
Registration is July 14th 2016 for Class 47.
Acceptance is on a first application processed and accepted basis, so don’t delay!
Applications submitted after we are full, or past the deadline, will be reviewed for the next class.
The next Class registration month is January 2017.
- Legal citizen and resident of Illinois
- Withdrawn or dropped from previous High School at time of registration, and not having been awarded a secondary school diploma or equivalent certificate.
- 16 to 18 years of age at start of class
- Drug free before arrival (we are not a detox program) you will be tested during program.
- Mentally and Physically capable of completing the program
- No court cases pending
- No felony Convictions
- Cannot be awaiting sentencing or be on adult parole or probation
- Volunteer only, you cannot be court ordered
APPLICATION PROCESS STEPS
- Fill out pre-application contact information (click link below)
- You will be contacted by your regions recruiter to schedule you for an orientation. You may also find your regions recruiter (Contact Us tab) and call or email them.
- Attend scheduled Orientation with parent or guardian and fill out admission application
Bring to orientation a copy of applicants
- Social Security Card
- Either a State ID or IL Driver’s License
- Immunization records
- Birth Certificate
- Completed Mentor Application
- Health insurance coverage- If on public assistance ensure that the card number is on the form
If you are a resident alien you will need to bring a copy of your visa.